Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vegas, Baby! by jslack

Title: Vegas, Baby!

Author: jslack

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5175984/1/Vegas_Baby

Summary: Bella travels to Vegas with her two best friends to try to forget her past relationship. Lives will forever be changed after the girls meet Edward, Jasper, and Emmett. How will they deal when they discover one pair got married and despise one another?

Rating: M

Readability - 10
Grammar - 10
Humor - 6
Fluffiness/Angst - 4
Fur-friendly (Jake love scale) – 2, then 10
Emo-sensitive (Edward love scale) – 2, then 10
Smut – 9
Is this story complete? No
Did the reviewer finish reading the story? Up to the latest update (Chapter 19 at the time of review)

*Spoilers follow*

I’m gonna level with you guys. This fic had me guessing for while. Jake and Bella were best friends that dated then broke up (painfully) and I was petrified that when Jake actually presented himself, he’d turn out to be an ass and I’d have to stop reading.

I was wrong! When Jake finally speaks, he’s completely descent and awesome and the Jake I love, even if he’s not with Bella romantically. His sisters are evil, but that’s way better than if Jake was. Honestly, I was so happy he wasn’t a prick that I had to send jslack a review specifically thanking her for it.

The ExB relationship is adorable. He’s an ass at first, but becomes the sweetest thing ever and I can’t wait to see what happens next!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for this! I'm so humbled that you would choose to rec this story. Not only that, but to be included with some of the others that you have rec'd is amazing and completely surprising. Oh, btw- this is jslack. I suck at working blogs, so I have to do this as anonymous.

    Much love to you and thanks for letting me know about it!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete