Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New School by Lipsmacked

Title: New School

Author: Lipsmacked

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4549083/1/New_School

Summary: The Cullen relocate to New Hampshire where Jacob and Nessie may find its time to take their relationship the next level. M for certain chapters.

Rating: M

Readability/Grammar – 10
Humor – 8
Fluffiness/Angst – 9
Fur-friendly (Jake love scale) – 10
Emo-sensitive (Edward love scale) – 10
Smut – 10!

Is this story complete? No

Did the reviewer finish reading the story? up to latest update (Chapter 26 at time of review)

*spoilers follow*

Lipsmacked has taken a time out from fanfic to get some original work done, but I practically begged her to let me review her stories even though she's going to take them down at some point.
So here we go...

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!! Let me tell you why:

1) Jake is HOT! I'm not normally a fan of Nessie, but Lipsmacked brings it out of me. She has a tendency to make me like things I never thought I would and Ness is no different.

2)For the Edward/Bella shippers, there are ExB sexy times.

3) It's set after BD and a very plausible series of events. There's really no time when I was tempted to say, "That would never happen..." which is rare, lemme tell you.

Really, you should read anything she writes, but if you're just starting, go ahead and start with New School.

You can thank me later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment