Monday, January 25, 2010

Breathe Again by Ysar

Title: Breathe Again

Author: Ysar

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4650839/1/Breathe_Again

Summary: If Alice hadn’t seen Bella cliff-dive, what would have happened? Would Bella have given in to her feelings for Jacob? Was she even capable of moving on? Victoria's hunting, Edward's coming back---and that's just the beginning!

Rating: M

Readability/Grammar - 10
Humor - 8
Fluffiness/Angst - 7
Smut - n/a at time of review
Sensuality - 10
Fur-friendly (Jake love scale) – 10
Emo-sensitive (Edward love scale) – n/a

Is this story complete? No

Did the reviewer finish reading the story? Up to latest update (Chapter 73 at time of review)

*Spoilers follow*

BA is *hand to my God* my favorite JxB fic. Every time I think of doing a JxB fic, I can't think of any scenario that would be better than BA. The fic has everything: comedy, angst, action...

Plus, there's gonna be a sequel (which Edward and the whole Cullen crew will be in)!!

I can't gush about it enough so I'm gonna stop myself here before I lose it and just spew fangirl juice all over this review, lol!

P.S. Even though there's no sex, you can cut the sexual tension between those two with a spork!

No comments:

Post a Comment