Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mission Statement

Hi there! I'm Cora. I write and read Twilight fanfiction. I am Team Jacob and I have a problem.

There are some great ExB stories out there, but some of them treat my boy Jakie too harshly and I eventually have to stop reading.

This blog is my attempt at finding a solution, not just for me, but for all fanfic readers.

The purpose of this blog is to warn people before they read a fan fic as to how harshly said fic represents their favorite character. This blog will rate all fics and give ratings for Team Jake and Team Edward (I have my Team Edward Twi-soulmate, Kell, helping me out).

The Scales:
Readability
Grammar
Humor
Fluffiness/Angst
Fur-friendly (Jake love scale)
Emo-sensitive (Edward love scale, and just so you know, Kell came up with that, not me)
Smut

The Jake and Edward love scales will be on each review, but the other scales are only as needed.


So, here's where you come in :)
Please email me at wolvesrmyhomeboys@gmail.com if you have a fic to recommend to us. We'll read it, review it, and mention that you suggested it in out review!

DISCLAIMER: This blog is meant to inform, not demean. We aren't trying to hurt anyone's feelings, so please don't be offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment