Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bella Swan: Kidnapper by Kambria Rain

Title: Bella Swan: Kidnapper

Author: Kambria Rain

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5062719/1/Bella_Swan_Kidnapper

Summary: Um. Hi. I don’t really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me.
Rating: M

Readability - 10
Grammar - 10
Humor - 10
Fluffiness/Angst - 2
Fur-friendly (Jake love scale) – 10
Emo-sensitive (Edward love scale) – 10
Smut – 5

Is this story complete? Yes

Did the reviewer finish reading the story? Yes

No need for spoilers here. You get the gist of the story from the summary: Bella somehow ends up with Edward's kids. Now, you know that she didn't actually kidnap them, which means lots and lots of hilarious misunderstandings ensue. If you pay close enough attention it's relatively predictable, but it's a super fun ride. Jake is a good friend, and is paired up with Nessie, so there's no Jake-hate here.

This author also did a spin-off that I have yet to read, called Officer Goodbody, a Jake/Nessie fic.

No comments:

Post a Comment