Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Dominant by tara sue me

Title: The Dominant

Author: tara sue me

Link: http://www.twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=10465

Summary: Because every story has two sides - The Submissive from EPOV. Rated M for Adult Themes and D/s. Will make more sense if you read The Submissive first.

Rating: MA (M version available on ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4918631/1/The_Dominant)

Readability/Grammar – 9
Humor – 2
Fluffiness/Angst – 9
Fur-friendly (Jake love scale) – n/a
Emo-sensitive (Edward love scale) – 10
Smut – 10

Is this story complete? Yes

Did the reviewer finish reading the story? Yes

No need for spoilers here—everything you need to know is in the summary. If you’ve read The Submissive, then you know what’s going to happen, it just gives you a lot more love for Edward, since you’re now inside his mind.

No need to worry about Jake, unless you want to see him as human. Here, Jake is a rescued Siberian Husky, which would totally bother me if it were the other way around, and Edward were portrayed as a Jack Russell Terrier, I’d be really upset, so I guess I’m working off of a double-standard. Oh well. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment