Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Just Lunch by Tampagirl81

Title: It's Just Lunch

Author: Tampagirl81

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5383669/1/Its_Just_Lunch

Summary: Bella is in L.A. to finalize her wedding plans. She comes across a rare opportunity to have a chance with the Hollywood "It" guy, Edward Masen. Rated M for lemons, language and adult situations. Canon couples? Maybe! Very OOC.

Rating: M

Readability - 10
Grammar - 10
Humor - 7
Fluffiness/Angst - 6
Fur-friendly (Jake love scale) – 10
Emo-sensitive (Edward love scale) – 10
Smut – 7
Is this story complete? No
Did the reviewer finish reading the story? Up to the latest update (Chapter 14 at the time of review)

*Spoilers Follow*

Have you ever seen Entourage? Personally, I never miss an episode (Turtle is my personal fav). This fic is very similar to that show. Edward is an actor. Jasper is his manager and Carlisle is his agent. The difference is that Bella is an heiress and Emmett is her fiance and Alice is her personal assistant.

This fic begins with a lot of humor, but as you continue to read, you learn a lot more about how things came about and the shit really hits the fan. I don't think I've ever read a fic where I wanted to punch Emmett, but I have my moments in this one.

Jake...*sigh* Jakie is in this fic. He's sweet and a really good friend to Bella (hence the high rating), but don't get hot and bothered for him. He's gay. Apparently, he will have his "Nessie" in the next update, and I'm interested to see how that will come about.

Overall, this is a really good story with a lot of twists that I didn't see coming. You should def read it...unless Jakie playing for the other team makes you too sad. If that's the case, just change his name in your head and keep reading (Personally, I call him Eric hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment